BEdita 3.1.3 - Release announcement
BEdita 3.1.3 stable codename "ulmus" released
We proudly announce today BEdita 3.1.3 stable*.
This is the third bugfix release for BEdita 3.1 “Ulmus”*.
- in geotag tab, a new button simplifies geocoding, latitude and longitude will be automagically retrieved from a common address. You can also test it on google maps;
- frontend apps gain GeoRSS (simple and atom) and KML support, respectively available with custom url addresses like /georss/section-nickname and /kml/section-nickname;
- scripts tag are stripped from comments and objects when saving so to avoid xss attacks;
- simple object cache array so to avoid duplication of object loads in frontend apps;
- XML::toArray patch proposed and accepted by CakePHP team http://cakephp.lighthouseapp.com/projects/42648/tickets/1667;
- Soap and Postgres support was improved;
- many minor improvements and bug fixes in BeFront helper;
See changelog for all changes.
Explore and follow BEdita also on:
(*) “ulmus” : [ pronounce /ˈəl-məs ] aka elm, a tall deciduous tree that typically has rough serrated leaves and propagates from root suckers, Genus Ulmus, family Ulmaceae.