BEdita 3.1.2 - Release announcement
BEdita 3.1.2 stable codename "ulmus" released
We proudly announce today BEdita 3.1.2 stable*.
This is the second bugfix release for BEdita 3.1 “Ulmus”*.
- new object permissions for partial frontend access: a document may not be fully visible, but partially disclosed, so to expose a few informations like title and previews (for example to search bots);
- stop recursion when a section is being self attached;
- moderated user signup, with emails to administrators as an option;
- frontend signup puts new users in frontend groups or groups defined in configuration var $config["authorizedGroups"] (config/frontend.ini.php);
- tags are now filtered so to show only the ones related to current publication;
- improved PostgreSQL support;
See changelog for all changes.
Explore and follow BEdita also on:
(*) “ulmus” : [ pronounce /ˈəl-məs ] aka elm, a tall deciduous tree that typically has rough serrated leaves and propagates from root suckers, Genus Ulmus, family Ulmaceae.