BEdita 4.0.0-RC Cactus Release announcement
BEdita 4.0.0-RC codename "cactus" released
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of BEdita 4.0.0-RC cactus*.
BEdita 4 is a complete rewrite featuring a new API-first architecture.
BEdita 4 is a ready to use back-end API to handle the data of your mobile, IoT, web and desktop applications.
It provides also an extensible framework to build your custom back-end API via plugins.
BEdita 4 provides a complete content management solution with:
- a headless server application with a native REST & GraphQL (**) API to model, create, modify and retrieve your data
- a default admin web application
Here the main changes on this beta release, see also the complete changelog.
- Translations endpoint implemented
- Folder write operations completed
- Annotations endpoint implemented
- Folder children ordering now available
roots folder filters completed
- Application configurations endpoini
- I18n language check via configuration
- Folder permanent removal: also children folders are removed
- Soft delete & restore of folders
- Schema fix on disabled types and hidden properties
- Object status filter on applications
- Relations inheritance: use of abstract types on left/right side allowed
- Tree maintenance shell
- OAuth2 client signup & auth
- Postman update with folders and external auth/signup
Development is currently in RC stage - use in a production environment is not yet recommended
(*) “cactus” is a member of the plant family Cactaceae, a family comprising about 127 genera. The word "cactus" derives from the Ancient Greek κάκτος, kaktos, a name originally used for a spiny plant whose identity is not certain. (from Wikipedia)
(**) GraphQL endpoint not yet feature complete