We are happy to announce the immediate availability of BEdita 3.7.0 corylus*.
All 3.6.0 instances should be upgraded to this last stable version. For this version a lot of work has been done under the hood so you wouldn't see many cosmetic changes.
Main changes are:
improved REST API adding several functionality like
- get collection of objects and posters by comma separated id #765, #767
- filter objects by URL query string #744
- ability to customize the URL query string supported for every endpoint
- show all custom properties also those not populated #763
- saving custom properties #761
- ability to request objects related embedded in main objects data #768
improved the calendar view in Events module
if you need to handle events' dates before 1000 AD now you can #670.
date_items is empty simply alter table changing
end_date to BIGINT. If you have data in
date_items you need to follow the instructions you can see launching the shell script
./cake.sh migration_date_items help
added Redis support for caching #746
As usual all changes are listed in the changelog
Moreover you can find a new documentation about REST API at http://bedita.readthedocs.org
Explore and follow BEdita also on:
(*) “corylus” is a genus of deciduous trees and large shrubs native to the temperate Northern Hemisphere.