BEdita 3.5.0 Corylus Release announcement
BEdita 3.5.0 codename "corylus" released
We released today the new stable version of BEdita 3.5.0 corylus*.
The 3.5 series replaces the 3.4, solving some security issues. All users are encouraged to upgrade to this last stable version.
Here's a brief list of main changes:
- improved backend/frontend performance on large database data
- backend/frontend: SQL optimizations listing objects (#529)
- frontend: introduced a cache of BEdita objects activable via configuration (#530, #531)
- added a shell script to create new frontends using reference as boilerplate, bootstrap, responsive, web-starter-kit
- adding "poster" relation to handle thumbnails/previews/cover of BEdita objects #492
- from configuration it is possible to set a custom view for object relations in backend (#539)
- added TIFF and other image formats support (#508)
- enhance errors log splitting info on more files
- restore the ability to add new related object by URL (#548)
- many UI and UX improvements
Check out BEdita on Github for more informations.
All changes in the changelog.
Explore and follow BEdita also on:
(*) “corylus” is a genus of deciduous trees and large shrubs native to the temperate Northern Hemisphere.