BEdita 3.1 RC release announcement
Announcing the public release of 3.1 RC codename "ulmus"
August 20, 2010 – Bologna (Italy)
ChannelWeb Srl and Chia Lab Srl today announce the general public availability of BEdita 3.1 RC code name “ulmus” (*).
In this Release Candidate we focused on bug fixes and system settings/configurations. A new frontend app example inspired by the 2010 default WordPress theme TewntyTen was added.
About this RC release:
- pagination in Publications section;
- newsletter module adds in list invoice newsletter already sent. An invoice detail was added featured paginated mail jobs.
- first active section of the publication is by default the frontend home page
- a BeFrontHelper::menu() method to build simple innested unordered list menu from tree was added
- improved PostgreSQL support
- it fixes known bugs.
Don't miss the changelog, it summons up details: changes, new features and bug fixes.
(*) “ulmus” : aka elm, tree of the Ulmaceae family